My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today I went to the dentist to have a cavity filled...my second one in 28 years. Same tooth both times. Since I can't feel my face I'm trying to avoid making any calls today so instead I'm working on editing some shoots from the past couple of weeks. Here are a few favorites.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Carolyn is actually the daughter of my real estate agent. Only 3 years old, but super tall.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hayden. I just thought this was a cute one because of the pouty expression. :)

This was a shoot for former wedding clients who recently had a baby girl, Hadley. I went to their house for the shoot. Their dog, Leah is the classic displaced "1st baby".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mary and Andy on the Alexandria waterfront. A gorgeous couple, I'll be shooting their wedding in November.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Liz & Ken. A really fun couple getting married in Chicago next year. We wandered around and shot in Georgetown where Ken proposed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Hillary~Photographic Artist said...

Great shots justine!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07