My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Prego Portrait

Last night I had the pleasure of catching up with Sam, an old friend from college. It turns out she now lives across the street from Kelly, my best friend from high school. So, when I heard that she's now 8 months pregnant, I knew I just had to get her into the studio. Honestly, one of the most gorgeous pregnant women I've evern seen! Here are a few images from the shoot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07