My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

BABY DAY

I have been insanely busy during the past week I've been in D.C. so I've got tons to catch up on. I thought the first should be what I'm referring to as "Baby Day"...that was today where I spent some time with the latest additions to my life. I went to visit my beautiful "nieces" (the daughters of two of my oldest and closest friends), Payton and Ryane. First I went over to Mary and Andy's house to see Ryane who is about 12 weeks old. I think she looks exactly like both of her parents and has the hugest most beautiful blue eyes...you just can't fight those strong Powderly genes. :) They like to call her an orangutan/ dolphin because she makes squeaky noises and holds onto you like a little monkey.
We put Ryane in her daddy's firefighter helmet which was unbelievably adorable, although it didn't last too long. We may try again in a few weeks.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And here she is very happy on her mommy's shoulder.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Directly from there I headed over to Kelly and Erich's house. They were kind enough to loan me a car over the weekend so that I wouldn't have to rent one. Thanks again guys! :) So, I got to spend some quality time with Payton Marie Hoffman who is the newest edition to our big happy family. She's such a little peanut, still tiny but a fiesty little one. We stuck her in a basket wrapped in a beautiful blanket (knitted by her grandmother Marylou) to take some pictures, she didn't seem to mind too much. Eventually she got tired of being nude and her mommy rescued her. She does have HUGE feet by the way, in case you read my previous speculation. Here are a couple of images...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Payton looks so darn serious! Ha! My feisty one did not like the sunlight so much. Thanks so much for the beautifully shot pics! So good to see ya auntie Justinie! Next time you visit, little peanut will be 4 wks old and filled out a little more..not so much like a wrinkled old lady!

Kel

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for taking all these cute pictures. I love the ones on Payton in the basket and Ryane in Andy's helmet! You always have the best ideas! We love you Aunt Justine! -Mary

3:23 PM  
Blogger Donna W said...

Oh my gosh! Both Kelly and Mary's little ones are so precious! Congrats to both new families. I see I owe you a belated congratulations on your engagement, Justine! Take care.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J, I was just thinking how lucky I am to have had you take my engagement photo, bridal portrait, wedding day getting- ready pictures, pregnancy photos, ans now my first baby pics! So special! Love, Mary

11:34 AM  
Blogger Ginger Murray said...

Really gorgeous pics!
Newborns are so precious!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are so gorgeous! The fireman hat and the strong hands against the small soft baby. Gorgeous. love the black and white.

3:34 AM  
Blogger فهیم said...

LAST ONE IS GREAT...o
I LOVE IT...
I WANT TO SHARE THIS PHOTO...
I PUT YOUR LINK IN MY WEB LOG :)

9:10 AM  
Blogger The City Girl said...

i love that first shot! great idea:)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07