My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Since I'm leaving for Trinidad in 6 days, I'm trying to squeeze in as many shoots as humanly possible just so that I can return to sit at my computer for days and days of editing. :)The photographer's lament...having to edit the thousands of digital images we shoot these days. What can you do though?

I had 3 shoots yesterday. The first is inappropriate for web posting. ;) The second was with my cousin, her husband and their 7 month old baby, Jordan. What a doll...and great hair! She did pee on her daddy during the shoot...a regular occurence when working with babies. I was lucky enough to catch her midstream.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Later in the afternoon I zipped over to Capitol Hill to attend a pink-themed cocktail party thrown by my absolute favorite caterer, Well Dunn. They served fresh watermelon martinis and a delicious summery menu of crabcakes and other delectibles. Sadly, I had to leave early to head over to Union Station for a shoot. Leslie and Peter started as a long distance relationship and she would take the train into D.C. from Philly to visit. We thought it would be a great place to shoot their engagement portraits. Peter's teenage boys came along. They were good sports about watching their dad kiss and make out in public. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07