My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

RANDOM MINOR CELEBRITY SIGHTINGS

In the past week I've had two random celebrity sightings. In fact, I didn't even know either of their names, just recognized them.
One was last Thursday at the 101 Diner. Patrick Renna a.k.a. the redhead kid from The Sandlot was waiting for us to leave so that he could have our table.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 2nd sighting of the week was Judy Greer who I saw at The Echo when Gary and I went to see the Submarines. She was in Jawbreaker, The Wedding Planner & 13 Going on 30 among other girly movies...all of which I've seen. :) She usually plays the best friend, assistant or other tag-along to the female lead.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07