My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

BACK IN L.A.

After 3 weeks in D.C. over the holidays, Oliver and I hopped on a plane on Monday to come back to L.A. This time he rode in a bigger bag but it didn't seem to make much of a difference to him. It did however make me feel better about dragging him on a plane for the 3rd time in 6 weeks. Ollie was very happy to see Gary again and to return to all of his Christmas presents, one of which he immediately re-killed by breaking it's neck...over and over and over again.

All day today Oliver has been scratching at this mat that we have on the kitchen floor. At first I thought there might be some food under there or something but no. Eventually we opened the cabinet door so that Oliver could investigate and find whatever it was he was looking for. Then Gary had the brilliant idea to open the drawer right above the mat and cabinet. Lo and behold there it was. One of the many balls that was confiscated weeks ago because Ollie kept on throwing it under the couch. We of course had to give in and let him play with it...until it ends up under the couch again. Then it goes in the trash.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger M to the D said...

Yay... an update! Glad you and Ollie got home safe! I'm sure Gary is pleased to have his best friend back! (By that I mean Ollie)

7:17 PM  
Blogger JoDada said...

Ahhhhhh yes .... the Power of the Ball ....

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07