My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

THAITALIAN

Recently I have a new obsession....paper. As in fine types of stationary, envelopes, letter-press, you name it. I just love the stuff. I've had so much fun picking out the papers and supplies for my business cards, gift certificates etc. So Friday night GK and I headed to Pasadena to hit the Paper Source store. Afterwards we shopped around a bit and what an adorable area it is! After working up a good appetite it was time to find some dinner. We came across this place called "Thaitalian".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It is literally what it sounds like, Thai and Italian fusion. Only in California can you find things this weird. The menu was comprised of things like pad thai linguini and pad thai pizza among other odd combinations. We opted for a tuna tartare appetizer which seemed more Japanese than thai OR italian but it was good. For the main course we had thai bbq chicken pizza covered with cilantro, avocado and other things that really shouldn't go on pizza. It wasn't great but it was certainly an experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07