My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Friday, December 22, 2006

PARKING AT THE GROVE

Yesterday I tried to do a bit of last minute xmas shopping so I headed over to the Grove in a fit of insanity. I got into the parking garage and drove straight up to the roof where there appeared to be plenty of parking. But of course, the roof was closed and I ended up having to back down the ramp and then battle with hundreds of other cars over the 4 available parking spots. After 15 minutes I threw in the towel and decided to leave. This is an email I got from Gary later in the day.
This is the actual sign in the parking lot of the Grove.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07