My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

AIMP EVENT

I know I'm still playing catch up but here I go...last week Gary and I attended an event for the Association of Independent Music Publishers. Gary has been trailing around this amazing songwriter named Kara with cameras for the past month or so for a new tv show he's working on. Kara is this beautiful, totally laid-back, incredible songwriter. She has written a ton of hits for Gwen Stefani ("Rich Girl"), Christina Aguilera ("Ain't No Other Man"), Hilary Duff ("Let the Rain Fall Down"), Enrique Iglesias, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, etc. etc. You get the picture. Anyway, she manages to lead this totally glamorous yet also really normal life at the same time. So we went with her to watch her speak at this event for other songwriters. And guess who else was on the panel? Billy Bob Thornton! He did look a bit sickly but was also incredibly friendly, charming and funny!
Here are a few pictures...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07