My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

FIVE CHICKS

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This week was my first meeting of "Five Chicks and a Fag"...a.k.a. "Five Chicks" for short...even though the number really isn't accurate anymore. A bunch of us met up at Liquid Kitty which is this little martini bar...the perfect venue to gather in a quiet AND DARK corner to have some good old-fashioned girl talk. I had such a great time, it's really such a wonderful group. Makes me miss my girls from back in D.C. even more. Anyway, as I said the place was practically dark so I really couldn't actually SEE anything that I was trying to take pictures of...but here are a few.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shannon is the President of 5 Chicks
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I actually knew Jim in college but I couldn't seem to get myself in the picture
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this is how some of the ladies were feeling by the end of the night. :) I knocked over two drinks trying to take this picture. I wish I could blame it on the alcohol but after just one drink, I think that still falls under the blanket of plain old clumsyness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You manage to make us all hot even after our third martini. Amazing! Can't wait to you tomorrow. xo

-Shan

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07