My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Friday, February 16, 2007

MUG SHOTS

Last night a bunch of us gathered at Kaylyn's to watch the 3 most recently edited Shut Up Stella webisodes. They are absolutely brilliant and I'm just dying for everyone else to see them. Kay and the girls leave tomorrow for a 2 week trip to London. I wanted to go with them but Sony would not pony up the cash for my airfare so it looks like I'm staying around here until my next trip back to D.C. It sounded like an awfully long flight from here anyway, ugh!
Anyway, while we were all at Kaylyn's, I did some headshots for the Sixteen Blue website...mugshot style. Gary rented the little board and all of the letters and we used a blank wall in Kaylan's apt. for the background. I lit it with an off-camera strobe so that it didn't look too much like somebody's apartment. Then I blew out the faces with some really stronng direct on-camera flash. Really against everything I stand for as a photographer but it was the look Gary wanted. I think they are kind of a riot actually.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07