My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

GROCERY SHOPPING

Gary and I just got home from the grocery store and you would think we had to feed like 8 people for a week. I've never filled a cart this full before. It was so heavy that I was weaving through the aisles like a drunk driver.
We were not even finished shopping at this point.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then we were trying to guess just how much that amount of food would cost. Our guess was $210 but it turned out to be more than that.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seems like a lot to feed two people for a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07