My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

SHIRLEY MANSON

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gary and I saw Shirley Manson dining at Farfalla on Hillhurst tonight. This was not the first time I'd seen her though. About 7 years ago, I served drinks to Shirley Manson and the rest of Garbage when I bartended in college. I remember Shirley drank sea breezes and greyhounds. I wonder if she still does? :) She did go to her room early but everyone else stayed and hung out with me and my sister until closing. They also gave us tickets and backstage passes to the show the next night. One guy in their road crew was this guy named Chad. A couple of years after that I saw him again at the 9:30 Club in D.C. when he was on tour with Nina Gordon. Very random.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07