My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

THE BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA

Has anyone else seen the previews for The Bridge To Terabithia? Well I've been watching these for the past few weeks and thinking, it's a kids movie but it looks so good. I suggested to Gary that maybe we should take my niece Zoe to see it but he thought it might be too scary. We mentioned the idea to Michael to see if he thought Zoe might enjoy the movie. Then we find out, oh Zoe went to the L.A. premiere of the movie and walked the red carpet and everything. I guess it wasn't too scary after all.

Here she is with her friend Hayden and Hayden's dad, Ed Begley Jr.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07