My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Friday, February 09, 2007

GRIPE WITH CHRIS AND GARY

Back in the mid-90's (when I was just a teeny-bopper drowning in horrendously oversized Nirvana-esque flannel shirts), my current boyfriend Gary was hosting and producing a public access show in NYC called "Gripe With Chris & Gary". Over the past few months, Gary has been uploading all of these old clips to a myspace page for the enjoyment of the masses. Well, last night he discovered that one of his clips has landed a place of honor on the myspace homepage and in the last 18 or so hours has garnered some 22,000 or so views and many many comments. There are actually people having racial disputes on his myspace page. How crazy is that?

Deli clerk 'Bittu' is looking for love



Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Totally don't get racial comments on that video??? But I enjoyed the Steve Martin pics...I bet you are a great photographer:)
Norma

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07