My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

MARY'S PREGNANCY PORTRAIT

Since I've been in D.C. for the past week, I got the opportunity to shoot Mary's pregnancy portrait. I just realized that I have gotten to shoot her engagement portrait, bridal portrait and pregnancy portrait. It's always been easy since she's so gorgeous and actually seems pretty comfortable in front of the camera. If she's not, she fakes it pretty well. We got her husband Andy to be in some of the pictures as well. I even coaxed him out of his shirt! Just in case anyone is wondering, it was absolutley NOT his idea...all mine but I'm glad he was willing, just barely. :)

Now I can't wait for this baby to arrive to get him/ her into the studio as well!
Here are Mary's favorites...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These 3 will be matted and framed together
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for working all your magic (and it is magic!) with the camera J! - Mary

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for working all your magic (and it is magic!) with the camera J! - Mary

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07