My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

THE PREGGIES IN MY LIFE

I was just reading Mary's blog and I had to steal one of her pictures because I thought it was just so adorable of two of my best friends in the world. They are both knocked up right now. Mary is just about ready to pop...we don't know what's going to pop out yet...a baby yes...but boy or girl...who knows. Kelly is almost 6 months and we do know that hers is a little girl. But of course she's being secretive about the name. Always likes to keep us guessing about something. :) Anyway, here is a picture. I can't wait to see them when I get back to D.C. this weekend,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Justine! Can't wait to see you! MD

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07