My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

CULVER CITY

My mother has been in town this week and we spent all of yesterday wandering around Culver City. Who knew it was such a fun walking city, and it has a booming art scene. We went to some galleries and little shops and for a delicious glass of wine at Bottle Rock. Also saw Willem Dafoe enjoying some lunch in the window of a local restaurant.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Afterwards we met Gary over at Dar Maghreb on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood for a VERY traditional Moroccan dinner. The food was good but there was WAY too much of it. If you go, go hungry and be prepared to not get to choose your dinner or use silverware or plates. The menu is basically set but there are a few either/ or items. We opted for the chicken rather than the pigeon. I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to food but I just don't think I could enjoy eating pigeon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Pigeon is de rigeur for bastillla and is delicious. The meat is dark and smooth. Granny

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07