My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

CELEBRITY SIGHTING

Who: Drea De Mateo
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From: The Soprano's
When: Sunday evening
Where: Katsuya in Studio City
What: Eating sushi
Why: Gary and I had just picked up my mother from Long Beach airport and we were all starving so we hit Katsuya for some delicious sushi before dropping her off at Michael & Kay's.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear she is still alive and well. I thought she got whacked in the woods by Tony's crew. - Merry

2:40 PM  
Blogger nncoco said...

I can tell you are an LA newbie because you are imporessed by every minor celebrity sighting.

Ah, to be young and idealistic!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor old and jaded nncoco. Seems like nncoco has been in LA too long, has seen many failures and can't handle anyone who is young and idealistic. I think nncoco asked me "paper or plastic" this afternoon.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07