My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

BABY SHOPPING

As part of his bday celebration yesterday, Gary got to go shopping with me to find a shower gift for Michelle. We went to a place on Ventura called Juvenile Shop. Now I can tell how if you have a baby it could be a really fun place to shop...like going to Samy's Camera or B&H for me...your own personal Disneyland. However, this place had a rather archaic registry system and to make it even harder, I didn't even know what half of the stuff was for. I did eventually manage to find a some gifts off the registry and while we were there I spotted Annabeth Gish a.k.a. "Pudge" from the movie Shag. Also in Mystic Pizza with Julia Roberts.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
On the way out we also saw David Caruso sitting in an armchair near the front door looking rather bored and miserable.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07