My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

BABY NEWS!!!

I am in Vegas right now but I just got a text message reporting that Ryane Ashley Devlin was born at 1:38am ET by c-section. 7 lbs. 10 oz, 21 inches long. Congratulations to Mary and Andy!!! I can wait to meet your darling little baby girl. Let's get her ready for her first portrait session next month. I love you and miss you and I hate that I'm not in Fairfax for this. xo

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you too Aunt Justine! Finally got ot catch up on your blog at 4 am today! Mary

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07