My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Friday, March 30, 2007

THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS ARE BURNING!

At about 1pm this afternoon, I got a call from Gary...he said turn on the news and then go outside and look. I walked out the front door and this is what I saw...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's 3 hours later now and the fire is contained. It's not out yet but it definitely looks a lot friendlier than it did earlier. When I heard on the news that it could head into our neighborhood, I grabbed Oliver and my camera and we went over to meet Gary for some birthday pie, courtesy of Mind of Mencia. Yum yum yum! I actually forgot all about the fire for a bit but I must admit I was pretty freaked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07