My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Friday, May 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME... :)

Well today is my 29th bday and I actually do feel a little older, not in a bad way though. I think it's just one of those days where you have to stop and think "wow, where did my 20's go?" I guess I should have seen it coming because I do remember turning another year older every year of my twenties...some years are more blurry than others. Anyway, my dad just sent me the most adorable home-made birthday card of old pictures. Definitely some awkward phases in there... :) Have a good laugh at my expense today.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Téa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I am nervous about turning 29. 28 was bad enough ;)

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday! don't you have some other news to share...??

come on and take some pictures of the rock! the only one i've seen is on my cell phone... and the quality is not so good. ;)

CONGRATS JUSTINE!!!!!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07