My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

KAY HANLEY, TIGGER & POOH

Hey everyone, check on my amazing rock star sister-in-law, Kay singing the theme song to "Tigger & Pooh". I missed this shoot but Gary went and said it was amazing...he thought he had stumbled onto the set of a movie. I was so sorry to have missed all the madness. Hope you enjoy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Justine,

Since you have been asking just who is actually looking at your blog I thought I should finally let you know... I am! In the little survey I checked "family", because I get way more Hanley/Eisenstein updates from you than from my sister and your brother, which is mostly why I check in. I also love your photos.

Glad to hear all is going well in LA. When are you and Gary coming back to NYC?

all my best,
elizabeth

3:54 PM  
Blogger Justine Ungaro said...

So glad to hear from you Lizzie! You are totally family. :) I don't know when we'll be back in NYC but hopefully sometime this summer. Miss you! xo

9:20 AM  
Blogger Téa said...

heh that is so cute. I love Kay!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07