My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

LAX FENDER BENDER

Yesterday I hopped in my car around mid-day, it was 90-something degrees out, partly because we were experiencing a heat wave...partly because of the heat from the fire that was still burning a short ways away. Anyway, I headed over to the west side to meet Tina Brogi for some lunch. When I got out of my car I realized that it was freezing over there and totally foggy.

Tina and I talked about the nature of the wedding business here in L.A. and talked about how we should teach a seminar about how to start over and rebuild your business in a totally new place. She moved from St. Louis, I came from D.C., but here we are in L.A. and having to start from scrach all over again.

After lunch we picked up her son Anthony from school and then jetted over to LAX to pick up her husband Scott. Just as we were about to pull over to the curve, we were sideswiped by a bus. That meant talking to the police and giving them a statement and blah blah blah. An hour later we were on our way again.

Here are a few pictures for your entertainment...
the damage
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Anthony was very happy playing video games in the car
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tina in front of the culprit bus
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The police officers were so incredibly friendly and wonderful
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And back at the house, this is Tina and Scott's darling baby girl. She has the fuzziest hair you've ever seen, it sticks straight up. So cute!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kel

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07