My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

MY NEW STATIONARY

This post is a bit late, but a few weeks ago I finally got to pick up all of my printed materials. I labored and fretted over the design for months but I am so thrilled that everything is finally done! I went with a local company here in L.A. called Aardvark Letterpress (www.aardvarkletterpress.com). It is a small, family-owned business consisting of a father and his two sons as well as a number of printing employees. They couldn't have been more helpful or lovely to work with. They even re-printed all of my business cards when I changed my mind about the first batch.

Here are some pictures. What do you think?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim & Trevor said...

I love it!! Are your business cards square? Sure beats me sad little set. Hope you're well!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Justine Ungaro said...

Yes, they are square...I wanted them to look different and really be memorable. I hope you're well too! :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Téa said...

Wow, I love the business cards.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07