My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MARIA & ANDREW'S ENGAGEMENT SESSION

Yesterday I met up with Maria and Andrew for their engagement session at the Lincoln Memorial. I'm shooting their wedding on June 9th at Meridian House in D.C. and it's going to be a fabulous event. What a gorgeous couple, I see a sample album in the near future. :) Here are a few favorites from the shoot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COME HOME!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justine,
Andrew and I had such wonderful time taking the photos downtown. Thanks so much for taking the time to come all the way from Cali. You did an amazing job!
-Maria A.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Engagement session" ... should I be doing one of these? I'm a rookie..
-xo, Jamie

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. Amazing photos!!
xo, Jamie

5:26 AM  
Blogger Justine Ungaro said...

Yes, you should! We will do one the next time I see you. :)
xo

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! justine those are amazing! i want a shot like their washington memorial one! :)

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I mention that I miss you??

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! So glad you have this wedding in June to come home to shoot & another one a few weeks later around baby girl Hoffman's arrival :)

love
Kel

8:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love it!! You guys look great, I can't wait to see how the wedding pics come out

8:17 AM  
Anonymous wedding bridal hair and makeup said...

I like those pictures for they're quite sweet!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07