My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Monday, May 14, 2007

MOTHER'S DAY CARD

He's at it again. My father really had fun making photo collage cards this weekend. Here is the one he did for my mom for mother's day. So cute!!! Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this! Great pics of the family.

Kel

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wasn't this the most wonderful thing your father has done in awhile? i just LOVE it.

(mummy)

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07