My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

JACKIE'S HEADSHOTS

Yesterday I had the pleasure of doing some headshots for my friend, Jackie Brubaker. She is an incredible makeup artist with her own agency called Dollface. www.dollfaceartists.com. She is also a singer and dabbles in acting a bit. I met her through ISES a few months ago and we have been friends ever since. Here are a few images from our shoot which we did in or around my yard and neighborhood.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07