My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Monday, February 05, 2007

CELEB SIGHTING

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This afternoon Oliver and I took a nice walk over to Hillhurst to go to Box Brothers because they are the nearest FedEx location and I had to ship out a wedding album. When we walked in I noticed that there was Kelly Lynch standing at the counter trying to ship out a package of some sort. I guess this neighborhood is a hotspot for celeb sightings. Seems like every time I go anywhere these days I end up seeing somebody.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07