My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

BABY IVY

I finally got to meet our friends Nina & Jeff's new baby, her name is Ivy and she's a redhead...with cheeks. So incredibly adorable! I don't think I've ever seen so many people fawning over one baby at a time before. And Nina looked amazing. I've never seen her look quite so happy. I can't wait to see my closest friends Kelly and Mary with their babies...both prego at the moment.

Here are some pictures of Ivy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nina, Gary & Lisa
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nina showing us that yes, she does have red hair...and Dan leaning in to see just what's in store for him very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07