My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

SHANNON ELIZABETH

I saw Shannon Elizabeth at The Alcove in Los Feliz the other day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was there to meet Jackie from Dollface for lunch and there she was. She seemed nice. She smiled at me and I smiled back and then kept on looking for Jackie. I'm just starting to get used to recognizing celebrities around here. Last year in NYC, I saw Rachel Weisz at Whole Foods and I kept on staring at her because I could have sworn I knew her from h.s. because she looked SO familar. And then I realized, oh that's Rachel Weisz. Oops.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know when you see Clive Owen- Merry

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07