My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I GOT FLOWERS!

On Thursday morning I stepped out of my front door to take Oliver for a walk and I saw this box from Pro Flowers outside just sitting there. I thought it was for our neighbor so I snooped to see who they were for...and there was my name! I couldn't believe it. I brought them inside (without letting Ollie relieve himself, poor thing) and Gary seemed awfully curious also to see who was sending flowers to his girlfriend. Inside were two dozen gorgeous sweetheart roses with a card that read:
"Justine...Thanks for working (and dealing) with us and we look forward to spending our big day with you. You are truly a sweetheart! Love, Stacy and Derrick"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They were from the most lovely couple whose wedding I just can't wait for coming up in November. I would have absolutely cried if I hadn't gotten to shoot their wedding. We clicked from the first second they walked in my door. I'm just so thrilled that it has all worked out so well and I just couldn't believe how thoughtful they were to send me flowers! That's a first for me. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Justine, for capturing all these moments from our wedding day! Your photographs are exquisite. We couldn't have asked for anything more. We wish you could follow us around every day and make us look this good!!!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07