My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

THE DAN BAND

Okay, does anyone remember the wedding scene in Old School where Will Ferrell is dancing with his bride to 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' and the song starts to get a little...inappropriate? Yeah, well that was The Dan Band and that's who I saw play tonight at The Avalon in Hollywood. It had to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. These guys perform their own "versions" of womens' rock and pop songs from the 80's and 90's. Trust me and see them if they're ever in your area. Here is a video to jog your memory of the scene from Old School.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07