My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

WILL FERRELL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So I hate to make this blog all about celebrity sightings but it's just been one of those weekends. Gary, Oliver and I went to have bruch at Figaro this afternoon (felt like morning though) and along comes Will Ferrell with his family to have brunch there too. He had big floppy curly hair and didn't really look much like himself in person. :) After lunch as we walked by the movie theatre, Gary pointed out that there were all of these people standing in line to see his move, Blades of Glory. Little did they know that Will Ferrell was eating lunch a block away. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07