My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

ALANIS IS BACK...

This evening I got to celebrate my first Passover dinner over at Janet's house. I had no idea what I had been missing but we had such a blast. At some point in the evening, my sister-in-law Kay brought up this thing she had seen on perezhilton.com. Alanis Morissette made a little low budget music video to her own "Alanis-style" version of "My Humps." It's so funny because it has got to be the dumbest song I've ever heard and seeing her writhing around in hoochie clothes singing in her signature mellow style is such a riot. Enjoy!




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh... i totally agree! i cannot stand fergie! she is a no-talent waste of a celebrity (though she's not the only one!) kudos to alanis for poking fun at that whole genre of "music"!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07