My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

GARY'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION - PART 2

Tonight, Gary, Lisa, Stephanie and I had the most fabulous dinner at Simon's L.A. which just opened in the new Sofitel right across the street from the Beverly Center. It was Lisa's idea and she made the reservations but Gary and I had actually met the sous chef, Andrew a couple of months ago when we sat next to him at Hungry Cat when we were celebrating our anniversary. Small world, I guess. Anyway, we had the most fabulous dinner, sort of family style and then capped it off with an amazingly colorful and inventive dessert try of cotton candy, caramel popcorn, various rice crispy treats, cookies, pear sorbet, peanut butter ice cream and some hostess cupcake-looking things. What a treat! There was even a candle in a glass filled with pink sugar for the birthday boy and girl (Happy Birthday Lisa), hers was last month. Tomorrow is Jamie's birthday so I have to give a shout out to New Jersey. Happy birthday lady, hurry up and move back, we miss you!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07