My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Friday, April 13, 2007

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS

Okay, so I know that there are at least a few people who check this blog regularly and I have to scold you all for not leaving comments. Please please, it makes me feel all alone in the world when I don't get any comments. So, if you are a regular reader, I would love just one comment every now and then. Even if it's just to say hello or to get credit for the visit...ask Janet and Gary, they can tell you all about that. :) On that note, I want to say thank you to Gary, Mary, Missy and Carrie for being regular commenters. Wilkie, I know you're out there so drop me a note sometime, okay? :)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you should have a contest and give away some money or prizes! i would comment every day!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Tommy said...

I've enjoyed it ever since I was introduced to it.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some extra five chicks t-shirts to donate to for prize incentive. ;)

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! i got a shout out on the infamous justine blog. i promise to leave more now. ;)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Téa said...

I try to comment when I can but, well, I am lazy. And besides, you don't comment on my blog so Ner! :)

11:17 PM  
Blogger nancyhellsten said...

I feel your pain. It's not much fun blogging to yourself, but the best way to get comments is to go around commenting on other blogs so here I am!

9:52 AM  
Blogger nancyhellsten said...

Oops. Meant to add this: my blog

9:55 AM  
Blogger Justine Ungaro said...

I'm glad you're enjoying Tommy, please come back and visit soon!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07