My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Friday, May 18, 2007

BABY BOY GOES TO THE SPA

I just have to take a minute to give a plug to the best dog groomers in the whole world! Yesterday I took Oliver for a much needed trip to the groomer. We decided to try out Tailwashers http://www.twaggers.com since it's just down the street.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The staff there couldn't possibly have been more wonderful or loving to Oliver. In additional to a great-looking summer cut, he also got an oatmeal skin treatment, a blueberry facial and an adorable brown and turquoise bow tied to his harness. They said that those colors just seemed like him. (funny because those are colors of my living room and bedroom in my house in Fairfax where Oliver lived for 2.5 years) Although he usually emerges a little freaked out from trips to the groomer, they were so gentle and sweet with him that he is totally himself this time, just less fuzzy and dirty. :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So cheers to everyone at Tailwashers, we will be back very soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07