My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

LEFTOVER LONDON BROIL

If anyone (Mary) ends up actually making my london broil, it tastes great in sandwiches the next day. I made wraps for Gary and I for lunch. Just spread flatbread with wasabi mayonaise and add lettuce, tomato, fresh mozzarella cheese & dried cranberries. I would have liked to add some avocado too but we're out. Serve along with some roasted red pepper and tomato soup. Yummy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07