My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

SURPRISE SEND OFF
Tonight, Michael and Kay and Gary are throwing me a "welcome to L.A. party." It's so exciting for me, until a few weeks ago I hadn't had a party thrown for me since my 11th b-day. :) I did however, have a truly fabulous surprise send off thrown by all of my sneaky sneaky friends back home in Fairfax, hosted at Kelly & Erich's house. I don't know how they pulled it off without me knowing, although I was so distracted with moving, someone probably could have told me "the dinner at Kelly's is actually a surprise party" and I still wouldn't have gotten it, I just wouldn't have believed them. Mary even used the pregnancy card to stall me so that I wouldn't arrive too early. Kelly made me think that it would be just all of us girls eating dessert and crying on eachother at her house. That would have been too sad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am surprised by all of my sneaky friends and family
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gary & Justine talking to Marylou (Kelly's mom) who sent me off with a gorgeous new carry on bag so that I'll be sure to come home a lot :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All of my best girls

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07