My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I LOVE LOS FELIZ

I have to say that I really love this neighborhood. Last night while taking a walk, Gary and I found this little fax/ copy shop. We went in to check it out and it turns out that this little building was the home of Walt Disney's first studio ever. How cool is that?

This evening we walked down to Vermont to have dinner at Niko Niko, our favorite nearby sushi joint. We brought Oliver for his first visit to an actual restaurant and he was very well behaved. They even brought him a nice little bowl of water so that he wouldn't feel left out. While we were waiting for the check, Kiefer Sutherland walked by to pick up his dry cleaning next door. I wonder when the next season of 24 starts?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07