My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Monday, December 04, 2006

DESIGNER DOGFOOD

Not 4 days after Oliver arrived in California for the first time, he decided to stop eating. That worried his Mommy (me), so in an attempt to revive him, I bought some swanky Innova (all meat, no filler) dry dogfood along with some "Nutro" wet food that I mix together.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And voila, he eats again. Who knew a dog could become a snob by osmosis? Oh well, as long as he eats, that's all I care about. No more Purina for Prince Oliver.

Oh yeah, and he drinks bottled water now too...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07