My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

iMAC

Today I edited a shoot for the first time on my brand new 24" iMAC and it is such a dream to work on.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The monitor is so incredibly sharp, not to mention huge and everything is so easy. I just love it. I recommend it to anyone (especially photographers) who are in the market for a new computer. Although it's a little frustrating at first to switch over from using a PC, it's definitely built better for people like myself who work in the visual arts. Less steps=less time...which means more valuable time AWAY from your computer. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07