My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Monday, April 16, 2007

PAULA ZAHN MAKES ME MAD!

I have been absolutely glued to CNN all day to watch for updates about the VA Tech shooting...little did I know when I wrote in my blog this morning that this was to become the biggest school massacre in U.S. history. I've watched a number of interviews with current VA Tech students that have aired throughout the day. They all seem shaken up and upset by the whole incident. But it seems to be the position of Paula Zahn and other news anchors to try to turn the students against the administration of VA Tech by telling them that they should have been notified, that something should have been done. Not one of the students who I've seen has shown any anger towards anyone except for the actual gunman. Leave it to the news media to try to divide the school at a time that it most needs to be united. I'm just so furious that Paula Zahn is reporting this story in an almost gleeful manner. This is so incredibly sad for the families and friends of the victims and she is on tv smiling.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i just logged on to your blog...i love it! i think i might be addicted :) but i totally a agree with you about paul zahn and everyone else, they are totally trying to pit everyone against the officials at tech. not one student seems to feel that way....media bastards...

on a happier note, i hope all is well, looks like you are having the time of your life!

Jocelyn Totty

6:27 PM  
Blogger Justine Ungaro said...

Hi Jocelyn, I'm so thrilled you've found me. It's been years, huh? I hope everything is good for you. Drop me a note if you ever come to Socal. Would love to see you!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07