My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Monday, April 16, 2007

SHOOTING AT VA TECH

This is so incredibly sad and it's all over the news today. 21 people have been killed at my alma mater, VA Tech this morning. There still seem to be no reports about why this happened or who this gunman is/ was...as police have shot and killed him. Thank goodness it is over though. The first shootings took place in my old dorm, West Ambler Johnston or West AJ as we called it. I can only imagine what It must have been like for those poor kids. My thoughts are with them and their families today and I'm so sad for everyone who was affected by this terrible tragedy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

I thought about you all day yesterday. Remembering the visits to you in West AJ freshmen year. So unbelievably sad.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Justine Ungaro said...

We did have some good times, didn't we? Come visit sometime, I would love to show you around L.A. :)

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07