My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Friday, May 25, 2007

WEBSITE COMING SOON!

I just paid a visit to my fabulous web designer's home page and I see that my in-progress design is up on her site as the current project. Tea is such an incredible designer as you can see and I'm so excited for my site to go live soon. If anyone out there needs a new website you definitely should stop by to visit her site and look through her portfolio, www.linkartist.com.au. You can see what the main page will look like in the lower right corner of the screen...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07