My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

ISES

The International Special Events Society and especially the D.C. chapter have been a very happy home for me for the past 3 years. They have also been extremely kind to me to present me with the Esprit Award for the past 2 years...I'm still not quite sure how that happened however I'm eternally grateful. Unfortunately, it seems that I'm missing most of our events these days since I'm spending more and more time in L.A. I still want everyone to remember how much I adore them and that I miss you all and I hope to be back for as many meetings as possible during 2007.
Here is a lovely picture by the very talented Steve Canning of me and my dear friend Martin at the American Red Cross Building. I believe that was October's meeting...this is post fire alarm of course. Please note the very nice festive menu. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07