My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Monday, November 13, 2006

TWINS!

Last night Janet and David invited us over for a wonderful home-cooked meal...or two meals really. We enjoyed turkey medallions and stuffing as well as stir fried vegetables and chicken. We called it "asian thanksgiving" and it was very yummy.
Spent most of the evening playing with their twin 3-year-olds, Molly and Harry who wreaked havoc on the place as usual. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These two were having bicycle races around the house.
I think some of the top quotes of the evening were:
"No grapes in the play-do"
"That thing is a headache on wheels"
We ended the night in the kids' room with some bedtime stories. I got to read a very condensed version of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs while Gary had the pleasure of reading "Walter, the Farting Dog" which combined tales of flatulance and tolerance. I don't rememeber having any books quite like that when I was a kid. It was a fascinating read except for the fact that the last page had been torn out so we had to infer the ending which was not difficult.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were so worn out by the end of the night, I don't know how people do it, especially with twins it is literally twice as exhausting. They seem to multiply and you just can't keep up. Luckily they are incredibly cute and charming and sweet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07