My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Thanks for stopping by, please come visit my new wedding blog, The Unbride or my photography blog. And while you're there, leave a comment, I love comments!

Monday, December 04, 2006

NEW TV

Over the weekend, Gary and I went to Best Buy and bought this really cool TV/ DVD combo.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's a 20" HD flatscreen with a DVD player mounted on the back for side-loading DVD's. Very cool. The picture is great and we both agree that it was a great buy for the price. This one is to watch movies in the bedroom which is why we wanted the wide screen format. After getting it all set up, we both spent hours last night creating our queue on netflix. We're expecting our first movies to arrive tomorrow. Yay!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter since 2/11/07